Friday, August 3, 2007

"Untitled"

Ok so lets see what can i tell u? I got my ear pierced up on top, u know in the cartlige part. It looks really cool. I like it. The other day i spent the night at a friends house and we put a small guage in there to make the whole a little bigger.... It hurt SO bad. When i got it pierced it didn't hurt at all so if u wanna get it pierced don't be afraid cause it doesn't hurt one bit, but the guage hurts really bad when u put it in so be prepared. My friend though knew what she was doing so it did'nt hurt as bad as it could of. Anyway, i'm a cheerleader and i play volleyball, basketball, and i do track. I do every sport there is at our school because its small and so its easy. I also am in ag, or FFA, its lots of fun. Thats really about all i have to say i'm sorry that i'm so boring. (lol) Ok well later sk8r.

No comments: