Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Shabang Idol

Well, I have sad news. Tyann has quit the Shabang! So now the blog that was created to be a team blog, only has one contributer. Me.

WAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I DON'T WANNA BE ALONE!!! *sniff*

Farewell my blogging teammate!!

But I can't mourn forever. I must embark on a quest to return the Shabang to a team blog. As it was meant to be. I can't fail!! I have toyed with the idea of having another blog for quite awhile, but I'm barely able to keep up with two on my own.

So begins Shabang Idol! I'm gonna be asking some of my friends to see if they would like to be co-authors. Hopefully, I'll be lucky and get more than one posting.

For those interested, blogging isn't difficult. You just write out posts. Which is what ever you may feel like writing about. And as this is the Whole Shabang, it can be just about anything.

You can write in whatever lingo (texting) you want as long as people can understand it, ignore the rules of grammer and spelling if you wish.

You can say whats up with you, talk about your day, spout wild conspiracies, state your opinions, recomend tv shows, I don't really mind. I actually think I've done most of the above.

Deep thinking is welcome, along with stuff of the deep end. Intelligence in a post is fine, so is stupidity.

Bad words like "clown" will not be tolerated.

Eagles fans will be punished.

If you want in, leave a comment. Or call me, email if you can. Just contact me and I'll send ya the little email invitation thingy. All will be explained in the email invitation thingy. And if it isn't, yell and I'll try to help out. If I don't, then I'm listening to my cd player too loud. Which happens way too often....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

goodbye everybody.....



Little Ivintation thingy
hmmm i like it lol!