Allright, I've been skimping on blogging. Don't know how long it's been, probably not a good thing.
I decided that I'm gonna switch from posting on a random blog when I feel like it to posting on Pillaging to Shabang to Pillaging back to Shabang. Or is it Shabang to Pillaging and back again? Oh well!
Its that time of day when I look around and relise I've still got a ton of stuff to do. I'm half way through doing the dishes and a geometery lesson. And posting.
Mom and Dad are yelling about Sanjaya coming on, be right back.
What is with his hair????? I really wish he would just be voted off the show already! He can't sing very well, the only reason some people are voting for him is just to keep Simon irritated. But the longer he stays on the show, the greater the chance that the better singers that actually deserve to be on the show will get kicked off.
Hope Blake or Gina comes on soon, they my favorites. Going as soon as I decide on font color. Bye.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment